Monday 21 July 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #71

With a shock I realized I never posted the link-up last week, I do apologize.  Sometimes life has have a way of interrupting, and one morning when you wake up you realize more time has passed than you care to remember.

This morning I thought of sharing a little something of my own...

I am part of a small group of ladies on facebook, each month we swap a single fabric postcard.  Last months' theme was feathers, one of my favourite free motion quilting designs.  As I was practising I made a few extra cards... If you're interested in making you're own, I shared a tutorial how I make mine, you can find it here.


Now it's your turn to link up...


Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!

stitch by stitch




    


P.S. Great news for those of you on Instagram! You can now link up your Instagram photos here on Anything Goes Mondays! Just click the blue "Add your link" button. In the dialogue box that comes up, under "Image source," click the Instagram icon at the bottom. InLinkz will ask your permission to access your Instagram account, then you can choose one of your IG photos to link up. You still need to link to a URL, but you can always link to the URL of your Instagram feed (for example, my feed's URL is http://instagram.com/marelizeries). If you link up an IG photo, please tag my Instagram feed (@marelizeries). Have FUN!!


* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

23 comments:

Quilting Stories said...

Marelize your cards are so so pretty! I Saw the tutorial, it's great! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love the fabric postcard!

Sue C said...

Oh my, those feathers are just stunning and what a great way to practice fmq with cute little fabric postcards.

ipatchandquilt said...

Wow, those feathers are awesome om black fabric! I will have to try that too!
Esther

Kaja said...

Your quilting is ace - the feathers are so pretty and thanks for the tutorial; I am working my way up to revisiting machine quilting and it will be really helpful.

Quilt Art Design said...

Your FMQ cards are Awesome! thanks for the tutuorial.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Marelize! Those are truly amazing. Such great work. Love the colors you went with!

Sandy said...

thanks for the tutorial!! I am going to try that!! love your postcards!!

Carla said...

Hi Marelize. How do you feel about me linking up a give away? Just curious.....

Anonymous said...

Marelize, Those are so dramatic. Your quilting looks gorgeous which is such an accomplishment when using colorful thread against the black fabric. What a treat for whomever is the recipient.

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Those feather postcards are gorgeous! And the cosmos! The two blue cosmos stand out beautifully on the yellow background. I really like the purple stitches around the centre. They add so much to the flowers.

Vicki in MN said...

Your feather cards are so beautiful-just love them!

Jackie said...

I absolutely love your feather postcards.

Jayne said...

Gorgeous postcards! Love the feathers and especially the color against the black! GORGEOUS! I am in awe!

Kathleen said...

Your fabric cards are stunning! Beautiful work!

Hannele said...

Your cards are just fabulous!

Dena said...

Awesome! I can't wait to make one.

Lou Lou Girls said...

I'm loving your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

Carla said...

Your stitching is beautiful.

Grit said...

Your cards are so wonderful.
Grit from Germany

Marly said...

Thanks for the post card tutorial; yours are beautiful: something to aim for.

Joan said...

What beautiful cards... your feathers and design are gorgeous!

Jessim said...

Wow! I just love your feathers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...